About Myself

write your personal data.

My Tagboard

insert your tagboard here. width and height should be 300

The Bloggers

Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger

My Own Disclaimer

Please UPLOAD 1.picture = style.jpg TO UR OWN SERVER.

Credits Given

Powered By: Blogger
Layout By: Trina

Sunday, April 09, 2006

hello!
u noe. it sounds like a drama kind of thing.. but last wed.. my house was broken into.. hahahahah
okie.. its not big deal really.. but i guess my parents were really calm about the whole thing.. and when they ccalled, i was happily dining at mezza9.. with the folks.. and mind u.. i was also pretty calm... i finished my steak, and had dessert, and then took a cab home.
okie.. situation under control.. just gave my statements to mr policeman.. and then had a shower, locked my darn bedroom door.. and went to bed.
simple!
the guy was such an amateur. he took my tag heuer.. but thats the only damn thing he took.. ASS!!!!!! he didnt even see my mum's jewellery, nor my little bro's petty cash. .. well.. but he sure had the strength to rip apart our metal grills.. how i know not.. but well..

its funnyt but ive never had my home broken into.. know wat i mean.. so its quite dramatic.. esp when the police came and interviewed neighbours like 12 midnite.. haha.. but no worries.. nothing happened... no loss.. (except my watch.. im sorry man.. that was a nice little gift).. but no harm done.. thank God no one was in the house though.

now i sleep with my bedroom door locked.. and my kindest cuz has lent me his hockey stick.. which i hold by my side.. not like it helps since im such a sound sleeper.. but well.. and hey.. u noe.. thanks to my usual untidyness.. the burglar didnt find anything else.. haha he didnt noe my digi cam was lying buried under the heap of clothes.. nor did he even find my guccis and lvs. jhahahahaha. im glad. :)
so mr burglar.. have fun with the watch.. pawn/sell do watever u want with it.. when i get my bonuses... i m gonna get a nicer one :)

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome