About Myself

write your personal data.

My Tagboard

insert your tagboard here. width and height should be 300

The Bloggers

Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger

My Own Disclaimer

Please UPLOAD 1.picture = style.jpg TO UR OWN SERVER.

Credits Given

Powered By: Blogger
Layout By: Trina

Sunday, January 01, 2006

my new year resolutions simply consists of:

1. get my freaking driving license.. my bro is sooo ahead of me even.
2. get my lazy ass down to sign up for california fitness.. and freaking go gymming at least 3 times a week.
3. get those heels from kenneth cole, and my handbag from http://www.balenciaga.com/
4.spend more time with my little bro before he grows really big and nnot cute
5. spend more time with grandmama
6. sign up for my masters
7. helping out mroe in church!!!!

yup.. =wats

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome