write your personal data.
insert your tagboard here. width and height should be 300
My Own Disclaimer
Please UPLOAD 1.picture = style.jpg TO UR OWN SERVER.
Powered By: Blogger
Tuesday, November 22, 2005ello. im scared to blog at work. in case they have weird monitoring stuff and all.. been really hectic.. learning loads.. just pure plain soaking up information all the time. but its good.. the brain is working at long last.
things ive observed along the way.
1. uber impressed with the way corporate ladies can balance on their high heels. and read the papers still in the train every morning. mind u the train is jam packed.. sardined packed i tell u.. considering my fats, i would suppose my centre of gravity would be lower, hence more stable and yet i have difficulty keeping my balance in those heels. maybe its inferior heels.. haha.. time to switch to kenneth cole =)
2. a pack of tissue does it. booking seats during lunch hours is a test of speed and agility. tossing one's tissue paper pack to book seats is a new thing for me. since everyone almost uses the same pack of tissue, i think i will switch to hello kitty ones.. haha...
3. the toilet at office makes me laugh so much. they have this poster which reads "ladies only (and i hope u are)".. haha.. i mean. its so funny ya.. hahha..
4. coffee perks everyone up.. and seriously Everyone. even i have succumbed to the starbucks latte almost all the time.
5. when the boss aint around.. everyone plays.. lunch hours get longer and longer... haha..
sorry for the lacck of posts and not being online.. i hope to be on msn discreetly =)