About Myself

write your personal data.

My Tagboard

insert your tagboard here. width and height should be 300

The Bloggers

Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger

My Own Disclaimer

Please UPLOAD 1.picture = style.jpg TO UR OWN SERVER.

Credits Given

Powered By: Blogger
Layout By: Trina

Thursday, October 20, 2005

thank you Lord.. for answering my prayers.. yes yes.. edb called me today for a final round.. quite happie.. and yes.. mr d.. hahaa.. they sure do call when u least expect it.. she told me she would call me either mon or tues.. which had me clinging on to my precious 24/7.. but when im having my beauty nap.. haha.. it rings..

had a blast with y today.. haha.. we went to coro for a nostalgic feel.. and what best than ke ai ji!!!!! hahah. we so love the crispy salted fried chicken we had during hwa chong days... its still the same.. wahh.. super nice.. so fried, so salty.. so YUMMYLICIOUS!

haha.. mum gave me money to buy dress for rad's wedding.. yup.. ;) im so excited.. im going TOMORROW =)

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome