About Myself

write your personal data.

My Tagboard

insert your tagboard here. width and height should be 300

The Bloggers

Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger

My Own Disclaimer

Please UPLOAD 1.picture = style.jpg TO UR OWN SERVER.

Credits Given

Powered By: Blogger
Layout By: Trina

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

its confirmed. im a lazy lazy lazy ass. i admit.
wonder wats wrong with me nowadays.. im just so lethargic. and so restless at times. i cant be bothered to make my bed in the morns, cant be bothered to pack my clothes into the cupboard, cant be bothered to read the news. cant be freaking bothered to get my ass off the chair and head down to driving school to get my provisional license. cant be bothered to call the instructor ever since jia gave me the no. cant be bothered to play counterstrike with my dearest bro. cant be bothered to go out and get lunch.( im surviving on maggi mee,. and incessant naggings the past week) cant be bothered to colour my hair again. cant be bothered to go out. cant be bothered to go on msn. cant be bothered to talk.
arrggghhhhh
crapped up life.
i need to get recharged.

i want those days when i would wake up, knowing something needs to be done. i wanna feel useful, helpful, busy. I wanna so buzz around, doing stuff.. shopping, running errands, meeting loads of people. i wannna feel all hyped up, with a list of things to do. c',mon. i need to bother enuff to send my jacket for dry cleaning. i need to collect those fotos. i need to get a new pair of glasses...

let me feel the adrenaline rush once more. for now. i'll just let my lazy arse do its work.

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome