About Myself

write your personal data.

My Tagboard

insert your tagboard here. width and height should be 300

The Bloggers

Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger

My Own Disclaimer

Please UPLOAD 1.picture = style.jpg TO UR OWN SERVER.

Credits Given

Powered By: Blogger
Layout By: Trina

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

arrgghhh.. its official WAR at home now.. we fight over the remote.
sigh..i thot when the other one is in hostel now.. the remote is solely all to me.. but.. my little piggy decided to fight with me for the remote.. hummmpppp!!!! =(
now he's hidden it.. so we can only watch kids central at home.. wahhhh.. not fair.. plus he hid the one in my room as well.. that sneaky little pestie!!!!!
and if u're wondering why my bro is so free, thats coz they have 4 days marking days from schooll. before his exams start.. and he is such a terror!!!!!

okie..threatening to rain now.. gotta go out now.. byebye!

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome