About Myself

write your personal data.

My Tagboard

insert your tagboard here. width and height should be 300

The Bloggers

Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger

My Own Disclaimer

Please UPLOAD 1.picture = style.jpg TO UR OWN SERVER.

Credits Given

Powered By: Blogger
Layout By: Trina

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

hello all.
my hair is now black. jet black. its quite scary looking into the mirror coz.. hahahahahahhahaha.. lets just say it hasnt been black since i was 16-17. and its been almost a good 6 yrs... well well back to my black roots then.. hee heee

oh does anyone know how to set up password for protection against one'[s blog? please let me know. thanks yea.

good news.. im bonding with my kids now.. hahahha.. at least its better.. and coz i have to mark their attendance for my form class... they think im pretty funky.. taught them how to hide their coloured hair during assembly.. they think im a genius =)
really.. feeling a bit more appreciated.. mwahahhahahaa and im suddenly sad to leave............ hmm shall ask if they will let me stay any longer

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome