write your personal data.
insert your tagboard here. width and height should be 300
My Own Disclaimer
Please UPLOAD 1.picture = style.jpg TO UR OWN SERVER.
Powered By: Blogger
Thursday, September 22, 2005after 20 hours of non-stop,backbreaking tear dropping of drama watching... hahaha im proud to say ive completed stairways to heaven.
gosh. its another one of those sad-bringout your hankies-kinda of show.
1. i mean please do a google search.. you'll find out why the lead actor is awwwwww so good looking.
2. the actress is really pretty.. but she simply cries too much.. i mean every episode she cries yea.. no wonder she got eye cancer in the end.. i mean with all those sobbing.. like duh rite...and she even cries when she's happy.. weird i tell you.
3. she wears the nicest, warmest clothes.. i mean a street vendor turned into office worker .. hmm. wont be able to afford burberry/prada/escada and hermes bags rite??????????????? tsk tsk how unrealistic!!!
4. too many running scenes.. hahaha.. and back-breaking ice skating scenes... the guy like ran after buses/trains.. i dunno wat else.. erm.. maybe bicycles like super many times.. the girl.. keeeps running away.. dunno wats wrong with her also.. feel like slapping her so badly at times.
5. the saving grace comes with the guy. okie.. he is soooo good looking. seriously like drop dead gorgeous..and he is rich, hahaha, wears hugo boss suits ALL THE TIME, plays the grand piano, loves the girl soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much, disturbs her as well, chases after trains and all, married her even though she went blind.. oh man... i just love this dude alrite..
hahah.. hyper unrealistic, yes i know, but im such a sucker for such weepy dramas... =P