About Myself

write your personal data.

My Tagboard

insert your tagboard here. width and height should be 300

The Bloggers

Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger

My Own Disclaimer

Please UPLOAD 1.picture = style.jpg TO UR OWN SERVER.

Credits Given

Powered By: Blogger
Layout By: Trina

Sunday, August 14, 2005

hey ..
just wanna say a big thank you to all.. really.. im so happy and blessed to have u guys around me... :)
to all who called/texted/hugged/saw me on that special day.. THANK YOU. i love u guys to bits...

and u noe. the bestest part of it all.. was when my little bro.. waited till 12 midnite.. as in literally stayed awake to knock and come on, singing happy birthday to me, whilst giving me his hand drawn birthday card.. its priceless u noe.. awwwwwwwww i just love my little bro sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!!!

anywae.. gonna head for jakarta in a few hours' time.. then bali then surabaya then back home.. and then its relief teaching the next 2 mths.. which means waking up at 5ish every freaking morning.. urrggghhh...

anywae.. hope its a smashing week ahead :)

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome