About Myself

write your personal data.

My Tagboard

insert your tagboard here. width and height should be 300

The Bloggers

Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger

My Own Disclaimer

Please UPLOAD 1.picture = style.jpg TO UR OWN SERVER.

Credits Given

Powered By: Blogger
Layout By: Trina

Thursday, August 11, 2005

helo hello!
changed my blog to pink.. coz im pretty into this colour now !!!!
just had a haircut... at icon.. the lady was cool.. all set for bali now.. all i need to do is a nice pedicure and yup.. shd be all set to hit the beaches!!!!!!

job application sucks man... got 2 now.. but its not relaly wat i want.. hmm.. i think should keep trying rite? at least land up with something i really want..

had lunch with ex colleagues today.. linda, nicole and dave.. so funny.. i mean they are still the same..still all the crappy stuff... and then went in to say hi to auntie chris.. and yes.. she told me oakwell always welcomes me.. awwww so sweet.. shall remember to buy her mooncakes next time round..

my little bro is so cute.. i love him to bits..

life seeems pretty perfect at the moment, except dad is not giving me any allowance.. and ive yet to meet my perfect guy.. (ive met my girl though ;)

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome