About Myself

write your personal data.

My Tagboard

insert your tagboard here. width and height should be 300

The Bloggers

Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger

My Own Disclaimer

Please UPLOAD 1.picture = style.jpg TO UR OWN SERVER.

Credits Given

Powered By: Blogger
Layout By: Trina

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

alone in the room

And I felt an indescribable pang of sadness

The mates I have in malaysia

the mates coming down from elsewhere around the globe

the ones just a phone call away,

the ones who thought I was going to stay

the ones always up for coffee,

the ones who taught me how to cook,

the ones I danced madly with,

The ones I told my secrets to,

The ones I went for walks with,

the ones I moaned about the lackOf eligible male species.

The ones who stayed up with me,

Till the early hours of the morning

Giving me their chat,

Giving me hugs and kisses,

Giving me memories,

That I hold so dear,

If I could I'd tell them each I love them,

And wouldn't change a thing.

I feel a tear,Well up inside my right eye.

It's so hard to say,To say goodbye.

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome