About Myself

write your personal data.

My Tagboard

insert your tagboard here. width and height should be 300

The Bloggers

Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger

My Own Disclaimer

Please UPLOAD 1.picture = style.jpg TO UR OWN SERVER.

Credits Given

Powered By: Blogger
Layout By: Trina

Sunday, May 08, 2005

The sun is shining,
Feels like I've not slept in days,
My nightmares,
Continue plaguing my mind.
Waking up every morning to find,
That I'm still stuck in this shell,
This imperfectly formed excuse for a body.

The sun is shining.
And I'm thinking,
About going for a swim.
But decide instead,To give in,
To:
My vices,
My wants.
My needs,
For snoozes, caffine, sugar, wilful indulgences
Don't I ever learn my lesson?

The sun is shining yet
I'm feeling helpless,cold and empty.

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome