About Myself

write your personal data.

My Tagboard

insert your tagboard here. width and height should be 300

The Bloggers

Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger

My Own Disclaimer

Please UPLOAD 1.picture = style.jpg TO UR OWN SERVER.

Credits Given

Powered By: Blogger
Layout By: Trina

Thursday, April 14, 2005

well well.. an unexpected call from jia.. woke me from slumber.. into hyperventilate mode!!!

ahhaha.. my dearest cousin.. is GOING HONGKONG to shop.. without me of course.. haha..

jia: eh jie.. going hk shopping and eating.. do u want anything?

me: ohhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! no way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u're going??????????? manz

jia: but. eh.. u went holland ya.. and so many other places.. and im only going hk coz its after my a levels.. and i kinda need a break before uni starts

me: speechless!

yup.. even though i wail and bawl that its unfair my beloved cuz goes hk for her shopping and eating spree.. i kinda forgot.. ive been to so man y other places alreayd.. and probably.. kinda taken them for granted.. coz for sure.. she said.. she would def swap places... hk for holland.. never a doubt..

and well.. im very blessed then.. with so many opportunities to travel abroad and have a great time...

oh God, please continue blessing me through the whole RAE preparation, the handing up and the marks especially.. and yes.. the up and coming exams as well... and i wont take that for granted!

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome