About Myself

write your personal data.

My Tagboard

insert your tagboard here. width and height should be 300

The Bloggers

Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger

My Own Disclaimer

Please UPLOAD 1.picture = style.jpg TO UR OWN SERVER.

Credits Given

Powered By: Blogger
Layout By: Trina

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

"save the last dance for me"


Mus - take your protein pills and put your helmet on says:
Shiling, I will save the last dance for you
Mus - take your protein pills and put your helmet on says:
at Final Fling

hahhaha.. thanks mus.. reallie sweet thought..

anywae.. this kinda amused me for a while..anywae.. today was a complete waster.. i mean.. seriously.. there are 12 perfectly fine working hours in a day that God has given.. provided that i even sleep 12 hours a day.. and why why why oh why cant i even get a productive hour of work done??????

it is already wednesday.. and time is counting down.. FAST! and speaking of that.. ive finally got down to book my practical driving test.. congrats and best wishes for whoever's my tester that day.. i am just so gonna finish this crap up.. even though i can still not reverse park, nor do a proper flawless three point turn, nor can i reverse round a bend without being more than halfway thru the road.. sigh.. im such a complete goon.. and ive wasted freaking fifty pounds to book the test ya.. so i had better pass.. God knows how..

went gymming AGAIN.. hahaa.. 350 calories burnt off today.. im feeling so much healthier.. and ive been doing skips in my room as well.. and oh ya. crunches.. wah.. a far far cry from the usually obese and fat shiling eh.. im going GREEN..

lets all shout in union... S H I L I N G is G-R-E-E-N!!!!!!! all say now!!! G-R-E-E-N

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome