write your personal data.
insert your tagboard here. width and height should be 300
My Own Disclaimer
Please UPLOAD 1.picture = style.jpg TO UR OWN SERVER.
Powered By: Blogger
Monday, April 11, 2005oh. this is crazy..its already monday ya.. hols are passing by even faster than u can say hols..
haha.. quite a productive day though.. for a record..
1. did 10 times reverse parking and none were like in the middle of the parking lot.. seriously.. i think my instructor thinks im qutie hopelss.. and im still GONNA BOOK THAT DRIVING TEST..
2. went to the gym.. burned 350 calories.. and did 20 mins on the treadmill.. reallie. this has gotta be applauded.. coz.. when was the last time i did some serious running?? erm... when still in hc track.. haaha... 3 yrs ago!
3. went to tesco.. and bought greens.. like so much greens.... hope im not turning into a fuzzy rabbit.. but this is to detox.. after my own hopeless gluttony in amsterdam.. sigh... green days are here to stay..
4. went to the library for 2 whole hours.. hahah..now thats something.. jen said she needed someone to motivate her.. ahem.. wrong person.. but well.. she had some pics to show me.. haha. it was nice.. it was of me in my nerdy glasses.. reading a book.. but we ended up taking some pics.. and talking.. and i reallie could not do the tfe notes i was meant to be doing..
5. before i embark on another jap drama show.. im suppose to type out 500 words for rae.. this spurs me on. coz i know i have to get it done before i can happily watch HOTMAN.. this new drama starring my gto guy.... cant remember his name though.. but thanks chicken essence again.. hahaha..
6. plan where to bring miss shuhui tmr.. if i seriously screw this one up.. i'll never hear no end of this... coz.. she is finally coming up after 3 yrs.. and yeay.. and then.. if i have no place to bring her.. she'll never believe me when i say.. "coventry has got nice stuff too wat".. so helps!!!!!!!!
yup.. sounds qutie a good day.. yeay yeay.. productivity helps.. i think im somewhere near my possibility frontier curve already... kudos to that.. hahahah economic jargon.. ;)