About Myself

write your personal data.

My Tagboard

insert your tagboard here. width and height should be 300

The Bloggers

Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger

My Own Disclaimer

Please UPLOAD 1.picture = style.jpg TO UR OWN SERVER.

Credits Given

Powered By: Blogger
Layout By: Trina

Thursday, March 24, 2005

I want to make you smile whenever you're sad
Carry you around when your arthritis is bad
All I want to do
is grow old with you

I'll get your medicine
when your tummy aches
Build you a fire
if the furnace breaks
Oh it could be so nice,
growing old with you

I'll miss youI'll kiss you
Give you my coat
when you are cold
I'll need youI'll feed you
Even let you hold the remote control

So let me do the dishes
in our kitchen sink
Put you to bed
if you've had too much to drink
I could be the man
who grows old with you

I want to grow old with you

If you would let me

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome