About Myself

write your personal data.

My Tagboard

insert your tagboard here. width and height should be 300

The Bloggers

Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger Blogger

My Own Disclaimer

Please UPLOAD 1.picture = style.jpg TO UR OWN SERVER.

Credits Given

Powered By: Blogger
Layout By: Trina

Thursday, March 10, 2005

i love blogging nowadays. know why?? coz pictures can be pasted on my blog.haha.isnt it more COLOURFUL now?
and ive discovered i can add colours!!!! oohhhh
and even more colours.. wanna add a tag board.. but i think that is simply BEYOND me right now..
colourful blog.. hahah colour colour!!!!
easter is coming dee.. hip hip hurray!!!! just wondering wat will be doing. haha. stupid me.. thot the theory test is this wed.. but chris says its the one after next.. which means i'[ll be like super free in the first week.. haiz.. maybe will go clubbing more.. like club the whole first week.. then study hard subsequently.. mwhahahahaha
anywae.. having a headache now.. so bored with my life.. ive resorted to cutting hair for pple.. haha.. person i mean.. but feel free to ask me for hair cuts...its quite cool ya.. shd take a picture of mh and show how the end product looks like
okie.. my blog is getting mundane.. shall stop here.. before pple die from boredom.

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome